Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can't believe how amazing life with Stella really is. She is an angel and makes me laugh with her new tricks. She is loving to pucker her lips together and make sounds through the little tiny hole she makes. I am trying to get a picture of this. Well getting ready for the work week, I know I shouldn't complain I love my schedule. I get to spend time with Stell-Bell and have adult time at work once or twice a week. The girls at work probably go crazy when I am there because I talk non-stop for twelve hours. I have a weeks worth of talking to catch up with, ha ha ha. Toby has been working hard and getting jealous that I am working out more than him. My girlfriends and I run at 6am in the morning and get home before all three of our husbands leave at 6:30. They keep an eye on the bambinos while we are running our butts off, literally. We have been running 1.3 miles, today was so.........much harder than the first. I actually had to ice my left calf after because it was so tight I could hardly walk right. It is much better now. Bud, you must be so proud of your big sis trying to keep up with you. Give me a year and maybe I will be able to run as far as you, yea right!!! Well I am going to clean house, laundry, pack Stella's bag for daycare, and enjoy my little girlie. Love ya'll.

No comments: