Monday, July 27, 2009

Will be better at blogging :)

Wow, just decided to update our blog and it has been awhile since I last blogged. Well life has definitely changed from then. Stella is here and well. She is squealing and babbling all the time, and she can ring your ears with that voice. Right now she is being very talkative in her crib after her nap. Well, my girlfriends and I have decided to run three times a week. We have made a promise to keep each other accountable and run the pounds off. Babies are wonderful but don't leave your body as it was, ha ha ha. We had supper club yesterday and got to see all of our friends. Toby and I got to play rock band (?) for the first time. We had a blast. I know we are so....behind on new wave things but we are getting there. Trying to convince Toby to go somewhere fun (Dad that was for you) any suggestions? I will post some new pics soon. Hope everyone is doing great. Stella says hello and is now playing with one of her favorite toys. Mommy doesn't stop always doing something, but loving every minute.

No comments: