Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy 6mth Birthday!!! My thoughtful Grandparents brought me sweet treats for turning 6 months old. I loved seeing them and my mommy and daddy loved eating the sweets. Thank you Grammy, Grampy, Pawpaw and Grandma for celebrating with me.


My mommy and I do laundry together and I love playing in the clothes. We play hide and seek but she always does the hiding.


Mmmm.......Mmmm......Yummy Sweet Potatoes!!! I love my first vegtable, it makes my tummy happy. The best thing about eating is I get to play with the bowl afterwards.




Go Cowboys!!! My Daddy won two box tickets for the game by getting closest to the hole on a par three during a company golf tournament. Mommy got to go instead of me, not fair......But they had a fun. I love the Cowboys.















No comments: