Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry we have been a little busy with life lately. I have been wanting to update our blog for weeks so here it is......We have celebrated our precious little girl turning 6mths and now 7mths old. She is so much fun, laughing, gabbing, and just loving people. We have had not so much fun with teething. She was kicked out of daycare for having to many loose watery diapers, cried and cried, needed extra lovin's and lots of Tylenol. We finally discovered these great teething tablets that work. So no more Tylenol unless we are really having a bad day. She has finally cut the bottom right front tooth but she is working on another as we speak. I have decided to mold my cooking with some Rachel Ray recipes and I have had some good luck. Toby is enjoying me experimenting in the kitchen. He even liked my citrus stir fry meal. One of my girlfriends from MSU came to stay with us as her journey was underway from San Diego, CA to Virginia. Thanks Amanda for stopping by to see us and Miss Stella. The NICU has been crazy busy so I have been working extra. It is wonderful getting to have adult conversations instead of baby talk. But I have been missing my Stell-Bell. Toby has been "wonder dad" hanging out and taking over when I have needed help. Stella is so blessed to have such a great and natural DAD. We had a good Labor day weekend, missed the trip to see my brother which wasn't fun, but got to see antique john deer tractors. Wow, you think but it was so cool. Stella got to take her first ride on one, it was a 1952 John Deer. Sharon and Keith took us to the smokehouse, man how we miss great barbecue........I think I ate until I couldn't walk. On another note, Stella has joined the church nursery now. Our last time taking her into the service she squealed and talked so loud that Toby and I had to leave, we went to the family room and still had to take turns in and out to the hall so Stella could gab and laugh all she wanted. I think I am in trouble, she is going to talk our ears off. Stella is loving the new view from sitting up by herself. She topples over after a minute but she is getting better and better. She is wanting to walk, run, scoot, and just plain go. Toby and I were talking last night saying "we better enjoy this soon we will be running all over the house keeping her out of everything." Hope all is well, may the Lord bless everyone during this tough economic time. Please pray for family and friends that are being significantly affected. Love ya'll........The Zachary's.

No comments: